Have a Jolly Christmas with quick-and-easy pasta recipes
Any holiday celebration wouldn’t be complete without our favorite pasta staples — spaghetti and carbonara. And if you’re looking to add some simple yet very satisfying twists to your pasta repertoire this Christmas, Jolly Mushroom offers these two quick-and-easy pasta recipes to make cooking for family and friends a deliciously levelled-up pasta experience.
Whether craving for saucy and meaty spaghetti or cheesy and creamy carbonara, both Jolly Mushroom pasta dish recipes are full of flavor and nutritious heartiness that are guaranteed to delight kids and grown-ups alike. Also perfect for potlucks or as food gifts, be sure to warm up hearts and taste buds with these pasta dishes and make this year a Jolly yummy Christmas for all!
Jolly is the number one mushroom brand in the country. Jolly Mushrooms do not contain artificial preservatives as its contents are just mushrooms, water, salt and citric acid. It contains L-Ergothioneine, an antioxidant that is uniquely found in mushrooms. Jolly is imported and distributed by Fly Ace Corporation and is available in leading supermarkets nationwide.
SPAGHETTI WITH MUSHROOMS
- 2 tbsp JOLLY Heart Mate Canola Oil
- 1 pc white onion, sliced
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 400g ground beef
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 ½ cups water
- 250g hotdog, sliced diagonally
- 1 can (400g) JOLLY Pieces and Stems, drained
- 750ml sweet style spaghetti sauce
- 2 tsp iodized salt
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- ½ tsp black pepper, ground
- 1 box cheddar cheese, grated
- Cook Dona Elena Al Dente Spaghetti according to packaging directions. Set aside.
- Heat the Jolly Heart Mate Canola Oil in a pan, saute the onions until becomes translucent, then add garlic. Add ground beef, fish sauce and 1 1/2 cups of water. Let it simmer over low heat until the beef is cooked.
- Add in sliced hotdogs, Jolly Pieces and Stems and spaghetti sauce. Let it simmer for another few minutes while stirring constantly. Season with salt, sugar and pepper according to preferred taste.
- Arrange spaghetti noodles in a serving dish. Pour the meat and mushroom sauce on top of the spaghetti noodles then top with grated cheese.
Yield: 6 – 8 servings
FETTUCINE ALA CARBONARA
- 500g fettuccine, cooked
- 2 tbsp (30g) butter
- 150g bacon
- 1 pc (50g) white onion, chopped
- 1 can (400g) JOLLY Whole Mushrooms, sliced
- 375ml evaporated milk
- 1 can (298g) JOLLY Cream of Mushroom Soup
- ½ tsp (2.5g) salt, iodized
- ¼ tsp (1g) black pepper, ground
- ¼ tsp (1.2g) ground nutmeg
- 3 tbsp (45g) grated parmesan cheese
- Heat pan and sweat bacon, onions and Jolly Whole Mushroomsin butter until cooked but not brown.
- Pour in evaporated milk and Jolly Cream of Mushroom Soup and let it simmer until sauce thickens.
- Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Toss in fettuccine pasta and serve topped with parmesan cheese.
Yield: 5 – 6 servings