Spicy Goat Adobo with Gata
- 2-3 kg skinless goat meat (preferably some leg or shoulder and some rib)
- 1 thumb ginger, peeled and sliced
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 3 stalks lemongrass, bruised
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup fish sauce
- 2 cups coconut cream
- 1 tbsp whole black peppercorn
- green finger chilies to taste
- In a large pot, combine goat meat, garlic, ginger, lemongrass, vinegar and fish sauce.
- Add water to cover the meat and boil.
- Skim surface for scum, add peppercorn and chilies and simmer on low heat until tender.
- Add coconut cream and simmer for about 15 minutes more.
- Adjust seasoning and serve hot.
|JOIN US ON OUR NEWSLETTER!|