Celebrate Summer with the Real Apple Goodness of Mott’s 100% Apple Juice
Moms on the go, listen up… this one’s for you! A healthy, easy-to-serve drink just hit the Philippine shelves and you’re going to want to get your hands on it fast. Introducing Mott’s 100% Original Apple Juice in can sealed and filled with the same 100% apple fruit goodness that you can enjoy anytime anywhere.
To welcome the newest member of the Mott’s family, we put the fun back in picnic with an event last May 7 at the Bonifacio High Street, for a day of outdoor fun and play that kids, even mom and dad will love. The vast open space will not only be surrounded by human statues, face painting, picture balloons, treasure hunts, hula-hoops, life-sized tic-tac-toe, ladders & slides, ring and bucket toss games, but there will also be abundant food sampling of corn munchies with apple sauce, apple-licious spaghetti, and caramelized biscuits.
“We, at Fly Ace, are very happy to partner with a globally renowned brand like Mott’s, in bringing world class products closer to Filipino homes. Our exclusive partnership with Mott’s and the introduction of the handy Mott’s Apple Juice in can will let more Filipino families enjoy delicious and healthy 100% apple goodness every day at home and even on-the-go occasions whether at school or at work,“ said Fly Ace Corporation General Manager Ramon Daez.
The event was graced by Mott’s Philippines official brand ambassador and mommymundo.com founder Janice Villanueva. Janice inspires all modern moms on a mission to balance her career and family to serve meals that are full of health benefits, especially something the kids will love. A firm believer of the age-old adage “an apple a day, keeps the doctor away”, Mott’s 100% Original Apple Juice is one of her kitchen staples. “After learning that Mott’s 100% Original Apple Juice only has three ingredients which are water, apple juice concentrate and Vitamin C, I knew that it’s the kind of pure apple juice we’ve been looking for. It’s definitely a drink for all seasons and occasions,” she adds.
Philippine-US registered Dietitian and Nutritionist, Cheshire Que, RND, RN, RDN, says that Mott’s 100% Original Apple Juice helps increase the nutritional value of the family’s daily menu. From hearty entrees, savory snacks, to belly warming or cooling beverages, Cheshire’s easy to follow recipes are just all about delicious and nutritious ways that one can enhance food and beverages with Mott’s. This is truly being creative and versatile! Now, that’s officially an inevitable excuse to never run out of this beverage in your pantry.
With Mott’s 100% Original Apple Juice, you can always find fun and flavorful ways to hydrate and fuel your family. A trusted name since 1842, Mott’s supports moms in their journey to raise healthy and independent kids and want to provide everyday nutritious solutions to help her in that journey. Mott’s strongly believes that tomorrow starts with what you do today. Motts is the perfect drink in hand after a day of enjoying and being out in the sun, and no doubt an all year round staple in a can that’s filled with nutrients. What’s even better is that your kids won’t even know they’re consuming real, whole, and purest apple fruit that’s neither bland nor boring.
The event is in partnership with Jolly Al Dente, Lotus Biscoff, Great Leap Academy and Crayola. Beat the heat and feel the energy of summer, gather your family for a level up picnic bonding like never before with the newest Mott’s 100% Apple Juice in can.
Fly Ace Corporation is one of the leading food and beverage consumer goods companies in the country today. Propelling limitless multiple-category growth by bringing the best of the world closer to Filipino homes, Fly Ace Corporation’s portfolio of food and beverage products includes house brands and exclusively distributed brands. Learn more at www.flyacecorp.com.
Mott’s 100% Apple Juice is available in 64oz and 32oz family packaging in leading supermarkets, and groceries nationwide. The Mott’s in 11.5oz can is available in leading convenience stores and supermarkets initially in Metro Manila and will roll out nationwide in the succeeding months.
FRUITY TRIO BLEND
Makes 1 serving
Warm and citrusy with a kick of cinnamon
1 cup Mott’s 100% Apple Juice
1 tbsp. freshly squeezed orange juice
1 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
1/2 tsp. honey
1/4 tsp. cinnamon powder
- In a saucepan, combine all ingredients.
- Heat over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Makes 35 pcs.
An Earl Grey-enhanced cookie that’s light as clouds and low in sugar
- 1 cup all purpose flour, sifted
- 1/2 cup Mott’s 100% apple juice
- 1/2 cup white sugar, sifted
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 tsps. or 1 teabag Earl Grey
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- In a bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, cream butter until smooth using an electric mixer. Add Mott’s 100% apple juice and mix. Add dry ingredients and blend well.
- Using a tablespoon, drop cookie dough onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool in a rack and store in airtight container.
Recipe Variation: For a cake like texture, add one egg to creamed butter and beat until well blended before adding dry ingredients.
Makes 7 pcs.
A layer of French flavors that’s easy to assemble
- 1 cup all purpose flour, sifted
- 1/2 cup Mott’s 100% apple juice
- 1/2 cup non fat milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsps. melted butter
- 2 tbsps. honey
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- Cooking spray
- 60g cream cheese
- Combine all ingredients except cream cheese.
- Blend well using an electric mixer.
- Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter into the center of the pan.
- Lift pan and rotate to evenly spread batter and create a thin circular shaped crepe.
- Cook in medium heat for two minutes or until crepe comes off when pan is nudged.
- Turn crepe and cook for 1 minute.
- Spread cream cheese on one side of the crepe.
- Fold crepe in half then into quarters.
- Serve warm.
- 200g uncooked spaghetti
- 100g ground chicken
- 1 1/2 cups Mott’s 100% apple juice
- 1 1/2 cups non-fat milk
- 1 can diced tomatoes (190g)
- 100g cheddar cheese, grated
- 100g sayote, grated
- 90g carrots, grated
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Cook spaghetti in water until al dente.
- In a saucepan, mix chicken and 1/4 tbsp. salt. Cook in medium heat, constantly stirring until dry.
- Add sayote and carrots. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add diced tomatoes, garlic powder, onion powder, 1/2 tbsp. salt and black pepper. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add Mott’s 100% apple juice and milk. Allow to boil.
- Add 1/4 tbsp. salt. Allow to boil.
- Add 20g cheese. Cook until sauce thickens. Remove from heat.
- In a square baking dish, pour and evenly spread 1 ladle of sauce. Add 1/2 of the noodles. Pour 3 ladles of sauce and add 20g cheese. Add remaining half of the noodles. Pour the rest of the sauce and top with cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes. Serve warm.
Recipe Variation: To decrease sodium content, decrease amount of salt and cheese by half.