Diana Stalder Anti-Aging System
Aging is a process that almost every person fears. Changes in the skin inevitably happen as years pass. Gravity causes skin to droop downwards due to its continuous pull on our bodies and facial skin. Also, exposure to UV light or Ultraviolet radiation, breaks down our skin’s connective tissue which speeds the natural aging process and becomes the primary cause of early wrinkling. For better knowledge of ageing skin, we have to watch out for the following signs:
- Lines and wrinkles
- Thinning of the skin
- Appearance of age spots
Knowing all these signs, we can somehow delay the process of aging by taking special care of our skin. There are 8 ways to reduce premature skin aging:
- Eat a healthy and well-balanced diet
- Protect your skin from the sun
- Drink less alcohol
- Exercise often
- Good skin care
- Plenty of sleep
- Avoid high amounts of stress
- Avoid smoking
Let it also be known that collagen plays an important role in maintaining a youthful skin. These are normally present in abundance together with elastin when we are young, but start to diminish as we reach the age of 35. Collagen and elastin becomes disconnected resulting in the sagging of skin.
Top 10 anti-aging ingredients:
- Caffeine – a central nervous system stimulant of the methylxanthine class. It is the world's most
widely consumed psychoactive drug. Unlike many other psychoactive substances, it is legal and
unregulated in nearly all parts of the world.
- Glycolic Acid – the smallest α-hydroxy acid with a chemical formula of C₂H₄O₃. This colorless,
odorless, and hygroscopic crystalline solid is highly soluble in water. It is used in various skin care
products. Glycolic acid is found in some sugar crops.
- Green Tea – a type of tea that is made from Camellia sinensis leaves that have not undergone the
same withering and oxidation process used to make oolong teas and black teas.
- Hyaluronic Acid – also called hyaluronan, is an anionic, nonsulfated glycosaminoglycan distributed
widely throughout connective, epithelial, and neural tissues.
- Hydroquinone – also known as benzene-1, 4-diol or quinol, is an aromatic organic compound that
is a type of phenol, a derivative of benzene, having the chemical formula C₆H₄ (OH) ₂. It has two
hydroxyl groups bonded to a benzene ring in a para position.
- Kojic Acid – a chelation agent produced by several species of fungi, especially Aspergillus oryzae,
which has the Japanese common name koji.
- Lactic Acid – an organic compound with the formula CH₃CHCOOH. In its solid state, it is white and
water-soluble. In its liquid state, it is colorless. It is produced both naturally and synthetically.
- Plant Stem Cells – innately undifferentiated cells located in the meristems of plants; serve as the
origin of plant vitality, as they maintain themselves while providing a steady supply of precursor
cells to form differentiated tissues and organs in plants.
- Retinol – also known as Vitamin A₁, is a vitamin found in food and used as a dietary supplement.
As a supplement, it is used to treat and prevent vitamin A deficiency, especially that which
results in xerophthalmia.
- Vitamin C – also known as ascorbic acid and L-ascorbic acid, is a vitamin found in food and used as
a dietary supplement. The disease scurvy is prevented and treated with vitamin C-containing
foods or dietary supplements.
“Diana Stalder’s Anti-Aging Kit (COLLAGEN SOAP, DUAL ACTION TONER, SKIN REVITALIZER, BB CREAM) is specially formulated to reduce the signs
of aging, it keeps the skin hydrated to maintain its suppleness and delay wrinkle formation.”
HOW TO APPLY:
DAY: Gently wash the face with collagen soap. Rinse well and pat dry with a soft towel. Apply dual action toner sparingly all over the face with cotton wool using uniform upward strokes. Apply ample amount of bb cream as make up foundation before going outdoors.
Night: Gently wash the face with collagen soap. Rinse well and pat dry with a soft towel. Apply dual action toner sparingly all over the face with cotton wool using uniform upward strokes. Apply a thin coat of skin revitalizer all over the face and leave it overnight.
Visit Diana Stalder on the following branches:
Gateway Mall, Basement 2, Araneta Center Cubao
(02)351.0299 | +63 917 6218468
SM Megamall, 5/F Bldg A, Mandaluyong City
(02)984.8188 | +63 917 6265362
SM Calamba, 3/F, Calamba Laguna
(049)306.0602 | +63 917 6276523
SM Bacolod, 3/F North Wing, Bacolod City
(034)431.4376 | +63 929 553 8478