Ginger Porkloin and Snap Peas
This Chinese-inspired dish uses easy to find ingredients and takes less than 5 minutes to cook. As long as you get all the ingredients sliced and pre-measured, it should take 2 to 3 minutes from start to finish.
Serves for Two persons (2) ; Preparation Time: 5 minutes; Cooking Time: 3 minutes.
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1-inch ginger root, julienned
- 300g porkloin, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tbsp rice wine
- 1/2 cup snap peas
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a wok, over high heat, sauté ginger in oil until aromatic
- Add pork and the rest of the ingredients. Continuously stir until meat is cooked.
- Transfer to a serving plate and enjoy.