Culinaria Filipina Food Festival at Diamond Hotel
At Diamond Hotel Philippines, we take pride in the fact that Filipino food is one of the finest and most distinct in the world. It is also the most diverse, with flavors from different regions.
From May 19 to 29, 2016, the hotel’s Corniche restaurant will commemorate the festivals of May by serving exceptional Filipino cuisine at lunch and dinner buffet prepared by none other than renowned Filipina chefs and advocates of Philippine Cuisine, Chef Myrna Segismundo and Chef Jill Sandique.
Enjoy a new take on familiar recipes that you grew up with. Chef Myrna Segismundo will lead the presentation of finely prepared dishes with a contemporary twist and enhanced by select ingredients. Try the Trio of Kinilaw na Salmon, Oysters on a Half Shell and Shrimps; Prime Roast Beef Tagalog, Caramelized Onions and Basi Wine Sauce; Kesong Puti, Cherry Tomato and Pako Lato Salad; U.S. Beef Tenderloin Morcon a la Emilia; and more. Luscious sweets are courtesy of the dessert sage, Chef Jill Sandique. You should not miss the Dulce de Leche Cake, Tableya Cake, Peanut Chocolate and Muscovado Coconut Masi, Suspiros de Macapuno con Natilla, and other delights.
Be enchanted by the flavors of Philippines yet again with the unequalled creations of skilled Filipino chefs for only Php2,288 nett per person. It’s a culinary journey closest to our hearts and one that is gaining ground in the international scene. To add excitement to the food fiesta, there will be a lucky draw where two diners will each win a two-night stay in Baguio for two when they spend a minimum of Php 5,000 at the buffet!
For reservations please call 528-3000 ext. 1121 or email [email protected]
Diamond Hotel Philippines is located at Roxas Boulevard corner Dr. J. Quintos Street, Manila. For inquiries, please call (632) 528-3000 or email [email protected] For more information on Diamond Hotel Philippines, please visit www.diamondhotel.com. For hotel updates and special offerings, follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/DiamondHotelPhilippines and Twitter, Instagram and Youtube at @DiamondHotelPh.
Filipino Food Festival
May 19-29, 2016
Lunch and Dinner Buffet
Corniche Restaurant, Diamond Hotel Philippines
featuring Chef Myrna Segismundo and Chef Jill Sandique
- Kesong Puti, Cherry Tomato and Pako/Lato Salad
- Adobo Dressing w/ Red Eggs Dulong in Olive Oil with Pandesitos Pinoy
- Salad Bar, Choice of Bagoong Vinaigrette,Honeyed Patis,Coco Dressing
- Malutong Corner: Chicharon Bulaklak, Nilasing na Hipon, Crispy Kangkong
- Sinuwam na Halaan
- Barbecues: Boneless Chicken Inasal / Pork Barbecue / U.S. Beef Ribs
- Kaldereta Rellenong Alimasag with Coco-Aligue Sauce
- Crispy Binagoongan with Burong Mangga
- Prime Roast Beef Tagalog, Caramelized Onions, Basi Wine Sauce
- Trio of Kinilaw na Salmon, Oysters on a Half Shell and Shrimps
- Silken Tokwa’t Baboy Pinoy Salad Bar
- Choice Dressings Chicharones with Pineapple-Chili Relish
- Monggo Soup with Smoked Tinapa, Olive Oil and Vinegar
- U.S. Beef Tenderloin Morcon a la Emilia
- Seafood Kare-Kare with Banana Blossom Bagoong
- Roast Tamarind Chicken Butter Jus
- Pork Estofado
- Roast Rack of Lamb, Calamansi-Guava Glaze, Garlic Smear, Stewed
- Ice Cream Cart (with Pan de Leche) – Queso de Bola, Ube, Kape Barako, Langka, Dulce de Leche, Mantecado, Mais, Halo-halo, Choc-nut, etc.
- Sauces: Malagos™ Chocolate Sauce and Coffee Caramel Fudge
- Toppings: Toasted Pinipig, Cornflakes, Ube Haleya, Kaong – YS brand, Creamed sweet corn, Leche Flan, Macapuno – preferably YS or Pasalubong brand Pastillas de Leche, other cereals and toppings for halo-halo
- Tableya Cake
- Ube Mousse Cake/Ube Macapuno Cake
- Brazo de Mercedes (Individual)
- Dulce de Leche Cheesecake
- Mango Crepe Casserole (Crepe Samurai)
- Malagos™ Dark Chocolate Panna Cotta – Single Origin 65% (Verrine)
- Suspiros de Macapuno (or Nangka/Langka) con Natilla
- Mango Panna Cotta
- Peanut Chocolate and/or Muscovado Coconut Masi